This is just the beginning and we want you to be a part of it.
We are a technology company from Delft, engineering coating, solar and sensor solutions for the global energy transition. Across all these solutions, we consistently aim to change the perspective on how current materials are used and implemented, as well as challenging the system innovation behind them.
PAR+ is on a mission to increase yield inside greenhouses in a sustainable manner with a revolutionary coating. In the past year, we have executed our first two pilots and achieved positive results on crop quality and crop growth. Preparing to launch commercial projects, we are setting up a smooth-running supply chain with our partners to offer high-quality product to the clients, delivering it on time and in full. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join our team as a Supply Chain Coordinator.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you oversee and manage our deliveries to clients with the production partners. You coordinate the logistics around sourcing and deliveries within Europe. As we grow internationally, you will grow to be responsible the logistics planning worldwide. During your participation in the S&OP alignment, you support the decision-making process by providing insights in planning concerning procurement and production. Besides these, you also look over the stock level for us to maintain a healthy workflow.
What you’ll be doing?
Coordinate and align with suppliers and logistics partners to ensure OTIF delivery.
Arrange the necessary freights between partners, adhering to relevant safety compliance.
Stay on top of procurement and production planning at tollers/contractors.
Assist in warehouse stock management relevant for balancing our needs and space/safety.
Keep a healthy inventory to minimize down-time in production and development.
Who we’re looking for:
A minimum of 2-3 years in a relevant profession.
You have experiences with chemical product logistics in Europe.
A strong planning and time management skills.
You can liaise with suppliers and push for our needs, while keeping an eye on long-term relationship building.
Curious about our product and technology, as well as how they benefit the clients.
Have a mindset for process improvement and risk mitigation.
Enjoy growing to a role optimizing logistics and international freight control.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (Dutch and/or German is a plus).
Experience with horticultural business is a plus.
What you can expect?
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system.
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities.
- Weekly (online) Bootcamp on Monday evening and of course great (online) team outings/event
- Free and unlimited consults at OpenUp platform to support you in your mental wellbeing
- 5 paid personal development days (you can do learnings yourself, follow a course or do formal training).
- Individual training budget to follow individual training or access to the EdX platform.
- Working from home allowance.
Want to apply? Please do so via the link below. Send us your CV and share something extra about yourself and the reasons you want to change the perspective with PHYSEE.