We are about to ramp up, and we want you to be a part of it.
At PHYSEE, the future we envision is one with energy-neutral buildings, centered around human comfort, and filled with sustainable solutions that don’t compromise on aesthetics or functionality. Our growing team of PHYSEEonairs is committed to making our vision become reality. As PHYSEE is on track to future roll out our latest generation of the SENSE platform. You will have a crucial role in further developing this platform. SENSE is the only smart building technology that opens your building interior to the outside world. With a powerful building physics engine, we let you connect your building to nature. Leverage the outdoor climate to balance the indoor climate and operate healthy and comfortable buildings while saving energy and money.
Our Software Team has the vision to develop a client-facing web-based application to increase comfort in user experience and facilitate communication between various products. As Tech Lead for the Software team, you will be able to deliver a product together with the software design team to an actual user and improve their livability.
What you’ll be doing?:
- Build the next generation smart building platform with a team of engineers
- You will be responsible for prioritizing objectives, strategizing, and planning for the next steps;
- Work closely with product managers, product designers, and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new features;
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards;
- Work effectively in an agile development process;
- Take product requirements and transform them into technical tasks;
- Mentor other software engineers to help bolster overall team competency.
Who we’re looking for?
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience in software engineering;
- Experience with developing and deploying production-level products with thousands of users;
- Strong experience with one or more languages and frameworks used by the team (Typescript, React, Node.js,) or equivalent experience in another language and a willingness to learn and get up to speed quickly;
- Willing to try new technologies that can increase ease of development, scalability, or understanding;
- Experience working with scalable cloud solutions, with preference of Azure
- Product-minded: committed to building the best user experience;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment;
- Establishing a technical vision for a team and turning it into a reality;
- You are fluent English (both written and verbally).
What you can expect?
Do you like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations and 1-on-1s
- Focus on good work-life balance
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities
- Daily lunch & fruits (when we’re in the office)
Weekly fitness Bootcamp on Monday’s (PHYSEEO).
- Fun events and Friday drinks every six weeks.