We are about to ramp up, and we want you to be a part of it.
PHYSEE is on a mission to make all buildings smart and power-generating. To achieve that, PHYSEE software team has the vision to develop a client-facing web-based application to increase comfort in user experience and facilitates communication between various products.
As a Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, you will be able to deliver a product together with the software design team to an actual user and improve their livability.
Our software engineers design for quality and reuse, componentization, resilience, and multi-threading, and at the same time you should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive deep into all kinds of problems that come your way.
What you’ll be doing?:
- Development and maintenance of application code (React Native, React, node.js)
- Work on further usability, performance improvement, or quality assurance, including bug fixes and test automation
- Work closely with product managers, product designers, and other engineers to conceptualize, build and test new features.
Who we’re looking for?
- 5+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications.
- Experience with developing and deploying production-level product with thousands of users
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. Node.js ES6, TypeScript, React
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application.
- Product-minded: committed to building the best user experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
- Bonus if you have experience with test-driven development and a CICD approach to developing applications.
- Bonus if you have experience with Microsoft Azure.
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbally).
What you can expect?
Do you like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations,
- Work-life balance
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities
- Daily lunch & fruits (when we’re in the office)
Weekly fitness Bootcamp on Monday’s (PHYSEEO).
- Fun events and Friday drinks every six weeks.