This is just the beginning and we want you to be a part of it.
We are a technology company from Delft, engineering coating, solar and sensor solutions for the global energy transition. Across all these solutions, we consistently aim to change the perspective on how current materials are used and implemented, as well as challenging the system innovation behind them.
PAR+ is on a mission to increase yield inside greenhouses in a sustainable manner with a revolutionary coating. In the past year, we have executed our first two pilots and achieved positive results on crop quality and crop growth. To achieve the highest quality coating, we develop and produce our own proprietary photoluminescent particle (phosphor) with commercial partners, aiming to satisfy the market needs at a reduced cost and carbon footprint. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join our team as a Production Engineer (Phosphor).
As a Production Engineer (Phosphor), you join the operation team and work directly with our European production partners on phosphor production. You support the partners to design and optimize the production processes to match our needs. Besides working directly with commercial partners, you also lead developing (new) production processes that can improve yield, lower cost, or increase production volume. In the future, you may also help us license the production method and/or manager oversea production facilities as we grow internationally.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work with commercial production partners to design, improve, and optimize the phosphor production processes.
- Liaise with production partners and bring analytical insights into actionable result.
- Obtain know-hows and new insights in phosphor material science and production.
- Develop alternative production methods to improve yield, cost, capacity, or supply chain.
- Assist in the design and implementation of relevant QC strategies in the production line.
Who we’re looking for:
A minimum of 0-3 years in a relevant profession.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree in a technically oriented education, such as (but not limited to) chemical engineering, process engineering, material science, and applied physics.
- You have experiences with inorganic industrial chemistry.
- Experience with phosphor synthesis is a plus.
- A go-getter mindset and are not afraid of getting hands dirty in the lab/factory.
- Always on the lookout for alternative methods to improve the current process.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus).
What you can expect?
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system.
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities.
- Weekly (online) Bootcamp on Monday evening and of course great (online) team outings/event
- Free and unlimited consults at OpenUp platform to support you in your mental wellbeing
- 5 paid personal development days (you can do learnings yourself, follow a course or do formal training).
- Individual training budget to follow individual training or access to the EdX platform.
- Working from home allowance.
Want to apply? Please do so via the link below. Send us your CV and share something extra about yourself and the reasons you want to change the perspective with PHYSEE.