We are about to ramp up, and we want you to be a part of it.
Are you looking to use your talent to make this world a better place? Do you get excited when your work can directly make a positive impact on people’s life and the planet at the same time?
At PHYSEE, the future we envision is one with energy-neutral buildings, centred around human comfort, and filled with sustainable solutions that don’t compromise on aesthetics or functionality. Our growing team of PHYSEEonairs is committed to making our vision become reality. As PHYSEE is on track to future roll out our latest generation of the SENSE platform, we are expanding our software development team to help us become the world’s leader in real estate sustainability solutions.
We are looking for a Product Owner who wants to be part of the movement to change the world’s perspective. With this role, you will have the opportunity to enable a team of software developers, product designers and building physics engineers to build the product that our customers love. You create clarity within the team and for the company on which features have priority and when they will be launched.
What you’ll be doing?:
- Be the expert on the product and customer.
- Clearly express the backlog items in user stories that are achievable.
- Ensure the backlog is visible, clean and clear for the whole team.
- Order the backlog items to achieve the best goals and make the team result driven.
- Together with the Product Manager develop and maintain the roadmap.
- Safeguard that developed features add value for our customers.
- Validate features as quickly as possible with (potential) users and adjust. accordingly.
Who we’re looking for?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner in a Scrum team developing software products, or in a similar role.
- You have a passion for data-driven products and are familiar with SaaS-platform development.
- You know how to prioritize and how to create value for users/customers, you have a strong focus on their wishes and needs.
- You are a strong communicator (in English) and know how to build a relationship with your development team and other stakeholders.
- Bonus points for familiarity with the real-estate and/or building management sector.
What you can expect?
Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system.
An open environment where we care for your well-being and offer free mental health support and weekly PHYSEEo (bootcamp).
Work in an inclusive environment with colleagues all over the world, where we ask you to be yourself.
Initiatives like intervision (peer-coaching) and 5 paid personal growth days to facilitate your personal growth.
Amazing colleagues who are all changemakers and who enjoy each other company at work or at our events like a yearly ski trip, PHYSEE XL’s or team outings.
And of course, we provide 27 holiday days, a training budget, a 13th month in December, a laptop and other specific tools that contribute to your success.
Do you like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!