This is just the beginning and we want you to be a part of it.
PHYSEE is on a mission to make all building smart and power-generating. To achieve that, PHYSEE software team has the vision to develop a client-facing web-based application to increase comfort in user experience and facilitates communication between various products.
As a Full-stack Software Engineer Intern, you will be able to deliver a product together with the software design team to an actual user and improve their livability. During this internship (4-6 months), you will be working directly with the Software Team to develop the full-stack application from scratch. With that being said, you will receive a lot of autonomy to not only code but also making micro-architectural decisions, under the guidance of Senior Software Engineers.
Our software engineers design for quality and reuse, componentization, resilience, and multi-threading, and at the same time you should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive deep into all kinds of problems that come your way.
What you’ll be doing?:
- Development and maintenance of application code (HTML, CSS, React, Node.js, Postgres, etc.).
- Work on further usability, performance improvement, or quality assurance, including bug fixes and test automation.
- Development and maintenance of the unit and integration testing (Jest).
- Participate in pair-programming sessions and code reviews with Senior Software Engineers.
- Discuss new features and collaborate with the software and UX team, commercial product manager, and product owner.
Who we’re looking for?
- You have (some) experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS.
- You have (some) experience with a front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue.js)
- You have (some) experience with npm and Node.js technologies.
- Bonus point if you have knowledge of generative user research methodologies and have experience in conducting qualitative user research.
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbally)
What you can expect?
Do you like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations,
- Work-life balance
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities
- Daily lunch & fruits (when we’re in the office)
Weekly fitness Bootcamp on Monday’s (PHYSEEO).
- Fun events and Friday drinks every six weeks.