We are about to ramp up, and we want you to be a part of it.
Are you looking to use your talent to make this world a better place? Do you get excited when your work can directly make a positive impact on people’s life and the planet at the same time?
At PHYSEE, the future we envision is one with energy-neutral buildings, centred around human comfort, and filled with sustainable solutions that don’t compromise on aesthetics or functionality. Our growing team of PHYSEEonairs is committed to making our vision become reality. As PHYSEE is on track to future roll out our latest generation of the SENSE platform, we are expanding our software development team to help us become the world’s leader in real estate sustainability solutions.
We are looking for a Front-end React Developer who wants to be part of the movement to change the world’s perspective. With this role, you will have the opportunity to take full accountability in designing, and developing a user-centric application that will be used by thousands of users. You will also play an integral part of SENSE development team to understand how we can truly make an impact, and set the product for success along with the development team.
What you’ll be doing?:
- Build our front-end interfaces that are the main interaction points with our clients.
- Develop both web and mobile applications in the React and React Native.
- Be a key member of a cross-functional team, along with the tech lead, a backend engineer, full-stack developer, product owner, and data engineer.
- Define your own objectives in collaboration with the team, which align with your mission and the business strategy, shape your own roadmap and work to deliver value every step along the way.
- Working with cutting-edge technology in the building and sustainability sector.
Who we’re looking for?
You have 3+ years of experience in developing front-end applications with React and modern TypeScript tooling (styled components, CRA, hooks, HOCs).
- You know how to create E2E tests with modern tools like Cypress or Detox.
- You can flawlessly translate Figma/Sketch designs to modular React components.
- You have an eye for aesthetics and understand the importance of it.
- You are fluent in using Git(hub) with PRs, tags and actions.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
- Bonus if you have worked with 3D models in the browser using ThreeJS.
- Bonus if you have experience in developing data dashboards and narrowcasting.
What you can expect?
Do you like what you see? Apply by clicking the button below and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system.
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities.
- Daily lunch & fruits (when we’re in the office).
Weekly fitness Bootcamp on Monday’s (PHYSEEO).
- Fun events and Friday drinks every six weeks.